For that special breakfast or brunch, try our chocolate french toast topped with your favourite berries and our Dark Choc Zing granola. Great for chocolate and breakfast lovers a like!
- 1 cup coconut milk or whole milk
- 2-4 tablespoons cacao
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices of sourdough or another bread of choice
- SPOON Dark Choc Zing granola
- Raspberries (or your favourite berries)
- Beat together eggs, milk, vanilla, salt, and cacao powder. Coat bread slices on both sides.
- Melt butter on a non-stick pan and fry the French toasts for about 2-4 min on each side at medium heat until golden.
- Stack them on a plate and finish up with yoghurt, SPOON chocolate granola and raspberries.