The Breakfast Pot Sainsbury’s Competition T&C
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines.
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Spoon Cereals Ltd., Studio 2.12 The Food Exchange, New Covent Garden Market, SW85EL London and Hesper Farm, Bell Busk, Skipton North Yorkshire, BD23 4DU (the “Promoter”).
The retailer, Sainsbury's, it not a promoter of this competition and is not to be addressed with any complaints or concerns regarding it.
3. The Promoter is offering the first 100 who enter this promotion the chance to receive a £5 Sainsbury’s gift card (only redeemable at Sainsbury’s) for the purchase of two The Breakfast Pots at any Sainsbury’s store.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must follow @thebreakfastpot_ on Instagram, take a picture of them with The Breakfast Pot in store at the shelf, whilst enjoying The Breakfast Pot on-the-go or at home and post it on Instagram using #LoveTheBreakfastPot and tagging @thebreakfastpot_
The entrants will also need to show proof of purchasing two The Breakfast Pots at Sainsbury's in form of providing a receipt.
Any entries that do not contain the hashtag and Instagram handle or cannot provide a receipt will not be valid. All valid entries will be moderated, and only eligible entries will be considered. The first 100 entries, starting on 6th of May 2019 at 9am (UK time) will receive a £5 Sainsbury’s gift card upon sending us their receipt via direct message.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. A purchase of two The Breakfast Pots from any participating Sainsbury’s store is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 6th of May 2019 9am (UK time) until 26th of May 2019 11.59pm.
9. There are 100 prizes to be given in form of £5 gift cards. There is no cash alternative or refund offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be notified at the end of the competition period by a comment on their entry post or a direct message requesting that they share their name, address, telephone number and receipt via private message. If a winner fails to respond within three working days of this notification, the prize will be missed and the entry will be disqualified. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. Please allow 28 days for confirmation of the Prize from the date of claiming Prize.
13. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
15. The name and county of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
19. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
20. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.