Green Smoothie bowl with fresh kiwi and Dark Chocolate granola toppings
It’s easy to get stuck into the same old routine in the morning. We get it. It’s hard to feel inspired to make anything other than your fail-safe porridge or bran flakes in the morning.
This green smoothie bowl satisfies our cravings for something refreshing yet creamy in the morning. The fresh kiwi and ginger provide a lovely zesty lift, whilst the oats provide a thick creamy texture, which keep us buzzing throughout the morning.
This combined with the crispy dark chocolate granola topping will hit all the senses and lift your mood on a bleak Monday morning.
- 100g wholegrain oats
- 1 x banana (chopped)
- 1 x apple (chopped)
- handful of spinach
- 1 x kiwi chopped
- 350ml Your favourite milk. We love Oatly
- Zest and juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- Fresh Kiwi
- Spoon Dark Chocolate granola (available from Whole Foods)
- Whizz all your ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into your favourite bowl and top with topppings.
- Take 5 mins to enjoy with no distractions.