The best thing about this recipe is that it takes about five minutes, and just another 10 minutes to cool. This is my favourite combination, however you can adapt the toppings so easily depending on what you have in your store cupboard. The reds and greens from the pistachios and cranberries make this simple recipe one of my Christmas classics.
Recipe by Annie Openshaw Blower
- 2 or 3 large bars of dark chocolate
- 1 handful pistachios
- 1 handful cranberries
- 1 handful cashews
- 1 handful Spoon Cinnamon and Pecan granola
- Melt the chocolate and pour on to a lined baking tray.
- Leave to cool for 5 mins, then sprinkle over all toppings.
- Place in the fridge to set for 30 mins.
- Once cool, break in to uneven chunks. Enjoy!