These blondies are the perfect indulgent wintery treat and are loved by all my family and friends. I find that buckwheat flour goes brilliantly with the creamy peanut butter, and the spoon granola is a must as it adds that extra crunch and gives a delicious texture! I promise these will not disappoint...
Recipe by Annie Openshaw-Blower
- 2 eggs
- 150g peanut butter
- 150g coconut sugar
- 60g dairy free butter
- 35g buckwheat flour
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 75g dark chocolate (melted)
- 60g Spoon Dark Chocolate granola (plus a little extra to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment.
- Combine the eggs (whisk them a little by themselves first), peanut butter, granola, coconut sugar, butter, flour, vanilla and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture out evenly in the tin and bake for around 30-35 mins (make sure the centre is cooked.
- Leave to cool in the tin, then drizzle over the chocolate and sprinkle over the extra granola.
- Remove from the tin, slice into squares and enjoy!