Spoon started from a love of breakfast. To us, breakfast is the best meal of the day. It’s versatile, easy to prepare and sets you up for the day ahead.
Each morning, we love putting together our breakfast bowls and filling them with a variety of goodies. It’s something that Spoon have been doing since we launched as london’s first breakfast cereal pop-up, giving everyone who came to visit the opportunity to build their own bowl. It only seemed right that we continue this tradition at Spoon HQ.
When your day is filled with meetings and deadlines, taking time to sit at your desk at the beginning of the day with a breakfast bowl of goodness, gives you a chance to gather your thoughts and organise the day ahead.
Say goodbye to the same breakfast every day – now there’s no excuse. With a breakfast bar there are countless combinations, it’s time to get creative.
We hope we can encourage others to do the same in their offices and homes and enjoy a delicious, communal breakfast.
Our breakfast bar current status...
- Muesli and granola mix
- Spoon granola (available online at Waitrose and Ocado)
- Bircher muesli. We just soak our oats in milk overnight and add to it in the morning, this also gives you a quick, ready-made porridge mix to stick in the microwave, try adding grated apple, spices and chia seeds.
- Porridge. We love jumbo wholegrain oats for their slow release energy and nutty flavour. There are endless grains to choose from to suit everyone's dietary requirements and personal taste preference.
- Yoghurt - dairy / non-dairy
- Granola (available online at Waitrose and Ocado)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Goji berries
- Oat milk
- Maple syrup (of course)
- Almond butter
- Peanut butter (smooth and crunchy varieties!)