These pancakes are a family favourite in my house - I end up making them virtually every weekend. The crunchy granola and extra pecans are the perfect topping and, what’s more, they are free from refined sugars too!
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 50g oats
- 150ml almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Cinnamon + Pecan granola
- Maple syrup
- Extra pecans
- Sliced banana
- Blend together all pancake ingredients in a liquid blender
- Heat a little coconut oil in a pan and add around 2 tablespoons of the mixture to the pan (I tend to use a large pan and make a few pancakes at once to save time)
- Cook for around 2 minutes on each side
- Repeat this until all of the mixture has been used
- Top with the granola, pecans, bananas and maple syrup!