These pancakes are a family favourite in my house - I end up making them virtually every weekend. The crunchy granola and extra pecans are the perfect topping and, what’s more, they are free from refined sugars too!
Recipe by Annie creator of breakfastnbrunch
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 50g oats
- 150ml almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Cinnamon + Pecan granola
- Maple syrup
- Extra pecans
- Sliced banana
- Blend together all pancake ingredients in a liquid blender
- Heat a little coconut oil in a pan and add around 2 tablespoons of the mixture to the pan (I tend to use a large pan and make a few pancakes at once to save time)
- Cook for around 2 minutes on each side
- Repeat this until all of the mixture has been used
- Top with the granola, pecans, bananas and maple syrup!