Keep these little balls of protein goodness in the fridge ready for when you need a bit of a boost. Along with nut butter, they contain egg white and whey protein!
Recipe by Hannah Rose
- 50g dates
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g Spoon The Nutty One Muesli
- 25g protein powder
- 75g coconut flour
- 100g peanut butter
- 40g desiccated coconut (to roll in)
- As much coconut milk as needed to make them rollable
- Put the dates in a blender with the egg whites and vanilla and blitz until the dates are finely chopped.
- Stir in the muesli, protein powder, coconut flour and peanut butter and mix well to make a soft dough; adding enough coconut milk to make this viable!
- Divide into 12 and roll in the desiccated coconut to make balls.
- Store in the fridge in a container, for up to a week. Enjoy!